Silicone Baby Toothbrush - Stage 2 (12-24 months)
This Silicone Toothbrush is made from 100% medical/food grade silicone. It has been designed for a simple and effective start towards good oral hygiene.
How to use:
- Before use, attach safety shield to toothbrush. Pass the toothbrush head through the centre hole on shield (you'll need to stretch it). The shield rests just below the bristles.
- Wash your hands! Rinse toothbrush thoroughly before and after each use, especially the bristles. Periodically, sterilise in boiling water.
- Apply a small amount of Jack N' Jill Natural Toothpaste to bristles and brush teeth with a gentle, circular motion.
Jack N’ Jill Silicone Toothbrush products are unique because they are one solid piece of medical grade silicone–right down to the bristles. The brush is designed to be used as a ‘toothbrush’ not a ‘teether’ and chewing should be avoided.
If the Silicone Toothbrush is chewed the bristles may come off, but not to worry. Jack N’ Jill Silicone Toothbrushes are made of inert medical grade silicone which is non-toxic, and if swallowed, can pass through the digestive system without any problems.
Always check your baby/child’s toothbrush and remove any loose bristles before each use. This is easy to do when rinsing/cleaning in preparation for use.
To make sure that minimum pressure is used, it's best for the parent/guardian to brush the child's teeth with this toothbrush.
- Made from 100% medical/food grade silicone
- Gentle on tiny teeth and sensitive gums
- Ideal for babies/children before side/rear teeth have come through
- Soft Silicone Bristles
- Suitable for kids aged 12-24 months
- BPA & PVC free
- Safety Shield Included
- Safe to sterilise
- Made in Australia