Sharp coconut body brush - round
Sharp, but gentle to the skin - unique, professional body brush with coconut fibres. The coconut fibre provides a feeling of a "strong" massage, but with the fibre being so elastic, it doesn't scratch and exfoliate the skin too much.
Instead of the hand strap, this body brush has a comfortable knob, which makes brushing easy and it helps distributing the massage pressure evenly.
How to dry brush your skin?
- use a long sliding motion from bottom up - movement direction must always go towards the heart (lymph flow)
- brush your legs and hands as if you were sweeping the floor :) For your stomach and joints (e.g. elbows, knees, hips, wrists and ankles) use gentle circular movements
- pressure depends on the thickness of skin in the massaged area - go gentle around the neckline or under the arms
- NO balms or oils should be used for the massage
How often to dry brush your skin?
- ideally before each bath/shower, but we understand that's easier said than done for busy mums, so try at least 3 times a week
- After the first 3 or 4 brushes you will see and feel your skin getting smoother
- Do not put too much pressure on the brush and do not scrub skin in one place, gentle sliding movements are enough for effective body brushing
This brush is suitable for dry body brushing, the wooden handle should not be washed or soaked with water. Wetness may cause the wood to crack.
- 100% Coconut Fibre Bristles;
- Frame made of beech wood;
- Made in Poland