Loved by celebrities around the world, Argan Oil is one of the most valuable and the most expensive oils used in cosmetics. It is extracted from Argania spinosa (Argan tree) nuts. Production process for 1 litre last over 20 hours, that's why it's called the Moroccan Liquid Gold.
You can use this versatile and rich oil on your hair, skin, lips and nails to moisturise and nourish them. Argan Oil contains essential fatty acids and high levels of vitamin E.
- Size: 100 ml;
- Ingredients: 100% Argania spinosa (Argan) oil;
- Suitable for Vegans;
- Non-greasy and easily absorbed;
- Oil is unrefined - it has characteristic smell;
- Not tested on animals;
- Country of origin: Morocco
How can I use it?
- Apply on hair overnight or as hair mask 1 hour before washing them - it will regenerate and strengthen them;
- Apply on nails to strengthen the plate and regenerate skin - combine with lemon juice for extra effect;
- Use for facial, foot or full body massage;
- Add to Clay Powder (Green, Red, White) for extra effect;
- Apply under eye and around the mouth overnight- it will fill in wrinkles and tighten the skin;
- Use as skin protection against wind, sun or cold;
- Recommended for acne and eczema problems;
- Use during pregnancy and postpartum to avoid stretch marks
Argan oil can be used on infants and children - you can use it directly on their skin on add few drops to their bath. It works great for cradle cap.