Peppermint Hydrolate 100ml
Extremely versatile peppermint water/hydrolate, with practical mist spray bottle that can be carried easily in a purse, ideal for a quick face refresh. On hot days, it refreshes the skin and can be used over make up
Peppermint hydrolate is made by steam distillation of plant leaves.
It will perfectly complement your daily skin care routine, applied on clean skin before cream or serum. Mint has a strong antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral effect. It also has a soothing effect.
Use: spray directly on clean skin before applying face cream (avoid eyes and do not rub your eyes immediately after use).
- Size: 100 ml;
- Ingredients: Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Flower Water.
- Antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral effect
- Restores the pH balance and tones the skin after washing,
- Reduction of sebum production during the day,
- For oily and combination skin types, skin prone to spots and blemishes
Warning: Do not use in case of known allergies to any listed ingredients. If irritation occurs, immediately discontinue use. We recommend to do a patch test on a small area of skin e.g. behind the ear.