BIBS dummies are one of the most popular pacifiers around the world. These are the true Danish classic design. BIBS pacifiers have cherry shaped soother, that will support little one's sucking reflex. The round curved shield ensures that the air gets to the delicate skin around mouth and reduces irritation.
BIBS dummies are made of 100% natural rubber from the tree Hevea Brasiliensis.
Cherry shaped pacifiers are recommended when breastfeeding because the child is using the same sucking technique when breastfeeding and using the pacifier. This way it gets easier to change between pacifier and breast and there will be no confusion.
- Suitable Age: 0+ months;
- Multiple colour options available;
- Shield diameter: 4.5 cm / 0.99 in
- Round/cherry shaped teat;
- 100% Natural Rubber soother;
- BPA, PVC and phthalates free;
- Complies with European Standard EN1400+A1
- Designed and made in Denmark
- Before 1st use sterilise dummy in boiling water, make sure water is squeezed out of the nipple before giving it to your baby;
- Never use washing up liquid to clean your child’s dummy;
- Never use your dummy to administering medication;
- Frequently check the dummy for damage. Please refrain from using a damaged dummy;
- Dummies’ should be replaced every 6-8 weeks for hygiene reasons;
- Store in a dry, closed container;
- If changes in the shape of the teat occur i.e. cracks, holes, bite marks, pacifier should be immediately replaced. as this can lead to defects and risk of suffocation.