Sore muscles? Constant fatigue? Nervousness? You may have magnesium deficiency.
Magnesium deficiency is widespread because of lifestyle factors that deplete our magnesium levels, such as stress, caffeine/sugar/alcohol consumption, lack of sleep. You may supplement it with pills or in a more natural way - through the skin!
Just apply Magnesium Oil on after a shower or a bath, let it soak in, and you’re done! It’s quick, easy, and bypasses the digestive system for best absorption. You can also add magnesium oil directly to your bath - add approx. 3-4 caps of oil and soak in!
Benefits of using magnesium oil:
- Improved magnesium levels
- Smoother skin - you can use magnesium oil along with Tampico Dry Brush for more smoothing effect. Use Dry Brush in the morning and magnesium oil at night.
- Less muscle soreness - use after workouts to reduce muscle cramping
- Fewer headaches and migraines
- Lower risk of high blood pressure
- More restful sleep
Magnesium oil can dry the skin so it's worth adding extra hydration (eg. coconut oil). In case of sensitive skin, wash off oil after 30 minutes after the application.
- Size: 150 ml;
- Ingredients: 100% natural 32% magnesium salt solution;
- Suitable for Vegans;
- Non-greasy and easily absorbed;
- Oil is unrefined - it has characteristic smell;
- Not tested on animals;
- Country of origin: Poland
For external use only. If skin irritation occurs, rinse with water.
When using magnesium oil avoid the eye area, freshly shaved skin parts, wounds and burns.
Itching after first use is normal. If necessary the oil can be washed of with water after few minutes. Oil can be diluted with water (1:1) for first few uses to get the skin used to it.