You must've heard about it. That it's used in creams, shower gels, shampoos, face masks, but also in eye drops or dietary supplements. It's also used in medicine. That is why hyaluronic acid has been the bestseller in the last few years.
Hyaluronic Acid is part of our skin, but with age it's amount reduces. People aged 70 and over have 80% less HA than 20 year olds!
HA is responsible for the firmness of our skin. What's important, it also improves wound healing and can smooth scars.
Although it is called 'acid', don't be afraid - it's not corrosive. On the contrary - it perfectly moisturises the skin. Hyaluronic acid binds water with collagen fibres. One acid molecule can bind up to 250 water molecules!
The greater the percentage of acid, the more acid is in the solution. It has a gel consistency. You can mix it with oil, which facilitates its absorption.
- Size: 30ml
- Rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, D & E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc
- 100% natural product
- Hypoallergenic, can be used even on a sensitive skin
- Safe to use during pregnancy as a stretch mark prevention
- Improves wound healing, smooths scars
- Firms & moisturises the skin
- Can be used as part of face masks and clay, with oils, on the hair and scalp
- Country of origin: Italy
How to use:
- on the skin: apply hyaluronic acid first, then oil or cream. You can also mix the acid with the cosmetic and apply them together. It's best to apply it to wet skin.
- on the hair: Add a drop of acid to the conditioner or a few drops to your hair mask. Rub the acid directly into the scalp. It has anti-inflammatory properties and additionally stimulates hair roots to grow.
Distilled water 96%, high molecular weight hyaluronic acid 1.5%, low molecular weight hyaluronic acid 1.5%; preservative: gluconolactone, benzoic acid.