Doidy Slanted Training Cup
The Doidy Cup is an uniquely slanted cup that enables kids to drink easily as they can see the cup contents without thrusting their heads forward and downwards.
This training cup is designed to help babies during weaning, they can use it from as early as 3 months of age.
The two-handled cup, has been scientifically designed with a unique slant in order to teach infants to drink from a rim, NOT a spout or teated bottle. The sloping design allows a more natural upward and downward motion of the hands and arms, it teaches infants to drink from an open cup and how to put it down correctly.
- Dimensions: 14 x 15 x 5 cm
- Recommended for babies from 3 months+;
- Made from food safe HD Polyethylene ;
- Bisphenol-A, Phthalate & PVC free;
- Dishwasher (top shelf) and microwave safe;
- EU Standard E14350 compliant;
- Designed and made in the United Kingdom;