Bio Toothbrush - Koala
Super cute Koala design on this bio toothbrush.
Jack N' Jill's Bio Toothbrushes are available in 6 super cute animal designs to choose from - everyone will find something for themselves!
These Bio Toothbrushes have an ergonomic, compostable handle made from 100% Corn Starch (non GMO), and soft nylon bristles for a thorough clean.
Don't forget to replace toothbrushes every 6-8 weeks!
Biodegradable, Vegan, GMO-free - even the packaging is biodegradable and made from corn - no plastic!
Please note: The Jack N' Jill Bio Brush cannot be sterilised in boiling water or microwave.
- Rounded Nylon bristles (SOFT) for superior cleaning
- Ergonomic handle made from 100% Corn Starch (Non GMO!)
- 6 cute animal designs
- Made in Australia
- Break off toothbrush head.
- Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
- Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.
Typically takes 90 days to break down in a commercial compost.
You have made the right choice - any way you dispose of this, you can be sure that these toothbrushes will not be land-fill for millions of years to come - unlike many toothbrushes in use today.