BIBS Cherry Shaped Pacifiers (2-pack) - 18+ months - Blush & Woodchuck
2-pack of BIBS Cherry Shaped Pacifiers in Size 3 (18+ months) in Blush & Woodchuck
The Danish classic dummies, with round curved shield and cherry shaped teat. Teats are made of 100% natural rubber from Hevea Brasiliensis tree.
The round lightweight shield curves away from baby's face, ensuring that air gets to the delicate skin around the mouth and reduces irritation.
Natural Latex is more elastic than silicone, which makes it suitable for children that bite into their pacifiers. Due to the material’s organic origins combined with a relatively low heat tolerance Natural Latex decades faster than silicone.
- Suitable Age: 18+ months;
- Multiple colour options available;
- Shield diameter: 4.5 cm / 0.99 in
- Round/cherry shaped teat;
- 100% Natural Rubber soother;
- BPA, PVC and phthalates free;
- Complies with European Standard EN1400+A1
- Designed and made in Denmark
- Before 1st use sterilise dummy in boiling water, make sure water is squeezed out of the nipple before giving it to your baby;
- Never use washing up liquid to clean your child’s dummy;
- Never use your dummy to administering medication;
- Frequently check the dummy for damage. Please refrain from using a damaged dummy;
- Dummies’ should be replaced every 6-8 weeks for hygiene reasons;
- Store in a dry, closed container;
- If changes in the shape of the teat occur i.e. cracks, holes, bite marks, pacifier should be immediately replaced. as this can lead to defects and risk of suffocation.