Bamboo Muslin Cloths 4-pack - Ferns
4-pack of bamboo cloths in lovely Ferns design.
These soft and delicate 100% bamboo muslin cloths are covered with antibacterial silver micro-particles that provide perfect protection against bacteria.
Bamboo muslin is the softest, most delicate and also most natural fabric that you can give to your baby. It's highly sweat absorbent (60% better than cotton) and provides natural UV protection. It's a must-have in every nursery.
Bamboo cloths can be used on various occasions, for example:
- when baby is dribbling;
- to clean baby's face after feeding;
- as a burp cloth;
- as a gentle wash cloth;
- as first comforter.
Bamboo fabric is softer than cotton, with a texture similar to blend of silk and cashmere. The cross-section of the fibre is filled with various micro-gaps, giving the fabric much better moisture absorption and ventilation qualities.
- Made of 100% Bamboo Muslin;
- Size 35 x 35 cm;
- Suitable from birth;
- Antibacterial, antifungal and hypoallergenic;
- Absorbs water 60% better than cotton;
- Provides natural UV protection;
- Most eco-friendly fabric on the planet;
- Multiple use functions;
- OEKO-TEX® standard 100 Class 1;
- Machine washable at 30 degrees, do not tumble dry;
- Made in Poland.