This beautiful cloth is made of 100% Bamboo Viscose. Cloth has a honeycomb pattern.
This versatile cloth have multiple use options. You can use it:
- when baby is dribbling;
- as a burp cloth;
- to clean baby's face after feeding;
- as a gentle wash cloth;
- as first comforter.
Bamboo fabric is softer than cotton, with a texture similar to blend of silk and cashmere. Natural antibacterial elements ("Bamboo Kun") in bamboo fibre keep bacteria away from bamboo fabrics. The cross-section of the fibre is filled with various micro-gaps, giving the fabric much better moisture absorption and ventilation qualities. It's also powerfully insulating material - bamboo keeps babies cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Made of 100% Bamboo Viscose;
- Size 30 x 30 cm;
- Two colour options available;
- Antibacterial and antifungal;
- Highly moisture absorbent;
- Powerfully insulating and naturally UV protectant;
- Most eco-friendly fabric on the planet;
- OEKO-TEX® standard 100 Class 1