This beautiful swaddle is made of of 60% bamboo and 40% SeaCell® fibre.
SeaCell® fibre has many benefits – it’s breathable and light, the fabric is very soft and delicate. SeaCell® not only protects the skin, it also allows it to absorb nutrients from the seaweed. This fabric can absorb sweat 60% faster than cotton, which makes it perfect for infant clothing. Seaweed also contains antioxidants that react with free radicals in the skin to neutralise them, helping reduce skin damage by the environment.
- Made of of 60% bamboo and 40% SeaCell® fibre.;
- Size 120 x 120 cm;
- Antibacterial and antifungal;
- Highly moisture absorbent;
- Protective and ant-inflammatory properties to the skin;
- Most eco-friendly fabric on the planet;
- Multiple use functions;
- OEKO-TEX® standard 100 Class 1