Algae & Bamboo Cloth - Turquoise Starfish
This beautiful cloth is made of 60% bamboo and 40% SeaCell® fibre.
SeaCell® is an innovative and organic yarn derived from seaweed, where cellulose is mixed with seaweed to create yarn.
It's possibly one of the most useful baby products. You can use it:
- as first comforter;
- to clean baby's face after feeding;
- when baby is dribbling;
- as a burp cloth;
- as a gentle wash cloth;
SeaCell® fibre has many benefits – it’s breathable and light, the fabric is very soft and delicate. SeaCell® not only protects the skin, it also allows it to absorb nutrients from the seaweed. This fabric can absorb sweat 60% faster than cotton, which makes it perfect for infant clothing. Seaweed also contains antioxidants that react with free radicals in the skin to neutralise them, helping reduce skin damage by the environment.
- Made of 60% Bamboo and 40% SeaCell®;
- Size 30 x 30 cm;
- Antibacterial and antifungal;
- Highly absorbent (60% better than cotton);
- Protective and ant-inflammatory properties to the skin;
- Helps absorb nutrients;
- Multiple use functions;
- OEKO-TEX® standard 100 Class 1
- Made in Poland