Great for warm spring and summer days or as a base layer during colder autumn and winder days, these short-sleeved bodysuits from Dear Eco will be perfect for your little one!
These bodysuits feature a classic envelope neck opening for easy and gentle dressing. The bottom area is finished with a ruffle to fit the nappy. Great choice for newborns!
The fabric has a high-quality feel to it, because it is made of 100% organic PIMA cotton. It remains soft, delicate and silky even after many washes. PIMA cotton does not contain any synthetic chemicals, metals or genetically engineered substances. It is clean and safe even for the most sensitive skin.
PIMA cotton is pure magic! It has breathable properties allowing for air to flow freely, giving babies comfort while they busy themselves with playing and exploring the world. PIMA works perfectly with the skin – it feels cosy and lightweight. The real magic is hidden ... inside! PIMA is super safe. It’s great for babies with sensitive skin including eczema or those prone to skin allergies, as the fabric is pesticide & chemical free. No irritation or sensitised skin – 100% satisfaction and a big happy smile!
Check out other PIMA cotton clothes from Dear Eco collection and create your perfect start set. See long-sleeved bodysuits, joggers, beanies & booties.
- Available in 4 sizes: Newborn (56 cm), 1-3 m (62 cm), 3-6 m (68 cm), 6-9 m (74 cm);
- Made of 100% organic PIMA cotton
- Available in 2 designs: Dear Eco Logo and White finished with Dear Eco Logo;
- Anti-allergenic, natural, delicate for the skin
- GOTS Certified
- Machine washable at 40 degrees C max, do not tumble dry, iron on low
- Designed and made in Poland